Singapore Swimming Association Safe Sport Commitment
Singapore Swimming Association (SSA) believes that everyone in our sport has the right to participate in a safe and inclusive training, competition and work environment. SSA is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of athletes, coaches, technical officials, volunteers, members and staff. Our policies and procedures seek to address risks to safe sport and to establish a safe sport culture and environment.
We are committed to safe sport through our Safe Sport Framework, we document our clear commitment to keeping sport safe from harassment and abuse.
If you wish to report an incident related to Safe Sport, you may:
- Approach SSA’s appointed Safeguarding Officer through email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email independent body Sport Singapore email@example.com
- Call 999 only for emergencies that require immediate Police assistance. Otherwise, you may lodge a report at any Police station or Police E-Service page.
If you need help or feel unsure about an encounter, you may reach out to:
- Sexual Assault Care Centre Helpline: 6779 0282 | www.sacc.sg
Operating Hours: Monday to Friday | 10am to 10pm
- Women’s Helpline: 1800 777 5555 | www.aware.org.sg
Operating Hours: Monday to Friday | 10am to 6pm